Finance & Accounting Specialist
If you are:
A Finance & Accounting Specialist who is willing to join our team of professionals, grow together with our company and develop a successful, long-term career.
and if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
- Previous experience in similar roles; beginners could be accepted if they have a good accounting background;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, able to handle consistent reports;
- Very good command of the English language;
- Ability to work independently, but also team spirit.
we’ll trust you to:
- Manage multiple financial administrative workflows: bank accounts management, credit cards, cash and internet banking management;
- Take care of payments, receipts, verify received invoices, prepare customer invoices;
- Do primary accounting, make payroll and expense forms;
- Prepare up-to-date reports and forecasts and focus on timely and complete delivery;
- Handle contracts and business trip papers;
- Maintain good communication and relationship with banks, suppliers, state institutions;
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for standardizing the processes;
- Be proactive and take the initiative when needed.
We will value
advanced knowledge of accounting, experience in working with: accounting software platforms, closing months, balance sheets, declarations, tax calculation, specific legislation.
Your application documents should be in English. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.