If you are:
Someone who understands the huge role that technology plays in the most important fields in the world;
Someone who realizes that innovation does not mean creating everything from scratch, but finding new uses for what we already have;
Someone who’s continually looking for ways to improve their code by collaborating with the team.
and if you have:
- Working experience with: PHP, Laravel/Symfony;
- Good Experience with Agile;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Proficiency in English (German is a plus);
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience of at least 3 years in PHP development.
we’ll trust you to:
- Analyze, design, develop and implement software specifications;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code;
- Review and debug code;
- Collaborate with the team to fix and improve the activity;
- Document development phases and monitor systems;
- Participate in an Agile/ Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software.